With the Northeast Storage EXPO moving from the fall to the spring, the due date for the annual scholarship application has also changed.
Applicants must be an employee of or related to a member of the Northeast Self Storage Association, and are enrolled or enrolling in a school of higher education.
Scholarships will be chosen by a committee of volunteers from NeSSA and will be awarded each year at the Northeast Storage EXPO. If there is more than one applicant the committee deems worthy of a scholarship, the amount may be split into differing levels and presented to more than one individual.
Scholarships are based on the applicant’s responses to the questions on the application.
Completed applications must be received no later than March 31 for the upcoming academic year.
- The applicant must be an employee of, or related to, a member of NeSSA.
- Applicants cannot be related to scholarship committee members.
- The applicant must be enrolled or enrolling in a school of higher education, either full-time or part-time (technical college, 2- or 4-year college, graduate school, etc.), and able to provide proof of acceptance or attendance.
- Proof of acceptance or attendance can include your letter of acceptance, transcript, etc.
- The application will include questions and a 300-600 word essay which will provide a response to a posed question and demonstrate the applicant’s thoughts on the importance of higher education.
- The scholarship must be used for the upcoming academic school year.
- The applicant must submit a completed application with all required supporting documents by the noted deadline of March 31.
- The scholarship recipient(s) will be honored at the 2022 Northeast Storage EXPO. One need not be present to accept.
Please email the completed application to email@example.com.
Thank you to the 2022 scholarship sponsors!
Platinum Sponsors: 126 Self Storage and Mako Steel & Rabco Companies
Gold Sponsors: Storage Investment Management, LLC, SVN Commercial Real Estate Advisors, Trachte Building Systems, and World Insurance Associates
Silver Sponsor: Additional Attic Public Storage
Donations in all amounts are greatly appreciated! If you would like to Sponsor a Scholar, please consider making a donation, or donating an auction item for this year’s EXPO. Contact the office for more information.