- This event has passed.
May 10, 2017 @ 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Join CTSSA and MASSA at our annual Spring Retreat for a day of education and networking!
We’re mixing it up this year by adding in an interactive element for the majority of the event. Hear from our Group Leaders in the morning, then get ready to be a part of the education! Each table will work with a Group Leader to answer a series of questions based on the six areas of focus. After lunch, each table will present the answer that coordinates with their Group Leader, followed by overall group discussion, feedback, and brainstorming.
The six areas of focus and their corresponding Group Leaders are:
- Revenue Enhancement – Damon Emerson, StorSmart Insurance
- Marketing – Charlie Fritts, SIMI
- Staff Training – Scot Vayo, Prime Storage Group
- Defaulted Payments & Liens – Steve Tranni, Stor-U-Self
- How to Compete Against Grand Openings – Kevin Bledsoe, Investment Real Estate
- First Impressions & Curb Appeal – Kevin Bledsoe, Damon Emerson, and Charlie Fritts
We hope you will be able to join us for this truly unique learning experience.
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
8:30 AM – Registration and Breakfast
9:00 AM – Opening Remarks
9:15 AM – Group Leader Presentations
10:00 AM – Group Discussions
11:30 AM – Lunch and Networking
12:15 PM – Group Presentations and Discussion
2:00 PM – Adjourn
Member Rate: $75 ($85 after 4/26/17)
Nonmember Rate: $89 ($99 after 4/26/17)
Tabletop Sponsorship: $250 (Includes one attendee registration and a table to showcase your company’s information and materials.)
Not a member? Join while registering and pay the member rate!