Webinars are FREE to all members of NeSSA. Nonmembers can attend for $39 per person.
Not a member? Check out this clip of one of our archived webinars from 2015 to experience this member benefit firsthand:
The Nuts and Bolts of Revenue Management
Jim Ferguson, Storable
February 27, 2020
- Learn how to offer the best rate possible for new customers and existing tenants.
- Understand when to raise rates, how much, how often, at what occupancy level, what time of year, and the other key factors that play into each rate change.
- Are you being too aggressive?
- Are you not raising rates at all or enough?
- Find out the key data points of YOUR tenants and units, to offer the right price at the right time.
Beat the REITs: Best of the Best
Jim Ross, 3 Mile Domination
April 28, 2020
Description coming soon.
Grassroots Marketing to Digital Marketing: Why It All Matters
Lauren Mannarelli, The Storage Group
June 24, 2020
Gone are the days of advertising your facility on your local high school’s billboard. In today’s world, the grassroots of marketing is located at the heart of Google. The self storage industry has grown leaps and bounds over the past five years, and trying to keep up can be difficult. Join our webinar where we walk you through it all! You’ll learn:
- How to market your facility in 2020
- Understanding the importance of the online presence
- Realistic tips for growing your business
NeSSA 101: How to Maximize Your Membership
Courtney Kahler, Northeast Self Storage Association
August 25, 2020
Whether you’ve been a member since before the merge of Connecticut and Massachusetts or you just signed up this year, the benefits of membership with the NeSSA are always growing and evolving. Executive Director Courtney Kahler will take you on a guided tour of Northeast Self Storage Association’s website where together you can explore all that NeSSA has to offer, including leases, archived webinars and newsletters, state-specific resource pages, and more. Your online member benefits are just waiting at your fingertips!