- Facility Membership
- $300.00 (Annual)
- Our standard membership for self storage businesses. The standard membership includes a single facility. Facility members may purchase memberships for their subsidiary locations, for $75.00 per facility.
- Dual Membership
- $400.00 (Annual)
- This category encompasses anyone who falls under both a facility and a vendor membership, for example, management companies. Dual members will be listed under both the Facility and Vendor lists on the website, as well as their additional locations.
- Large Operator Membership – Tier 1
- $1,500.00 (Annual)
- An accommodating membership for large self storage owners and operators with 17-30 facilities throughout the states of Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.
- Large Operator Membership – Tier 2
- $2,500.00 (Annual)
- An accommodating membership for large self storage owners and operators with 31+ facilities throughout the states of Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.
- Vendor Membership
- $400.00 (Annual)
- Vendor memberships may be purchased by organizations that serve storage businesses.
- Prospective Memberships
- We offer free site registrations for both self storage businesses and vendors.
Facility Owners and Managers
Membership in NeSSA provides facility owners and managers with access to an online library of information that every self storage facility should have when they are establishing and maintaining a self storage business.
As a member of NeSSA, you will have opportunities to network with fellow owners and operators at seminars and membership meetings. NeSSA meetings give you the opportunity to stay on the cutting edge of the industry’s developments as our programs are targeted and presented by experts in marketing, self storage law, auctions, ancillary business opportunities, and more. You will also connect with suppliers in a relaxed environment.
Members are listed on the NeSSA website with links to the member’s website.
Members receive several key publications – the SSA Globe, NeSSA’s quarterly newsletter, the Northeast EDGE, and association e-notices.
Although NeSSA is comprised of three separate states, each state will continue to monitor their legislation and set money aside for any future grassroots or campaigning.
If you supply the self storage industry, NeSSA invites you to join us. Your support as a member gives you a listing on the NeSSA website with a link to your website, access to the membership meetings as an attendee so that you can network with the facility owners and managers, opportunities to advertise in NeSSA’s quarterly newsletter, the Northeast EDGE, and sponsorships that include time in front of our meeting attendees. For those industry suppliers with expertise in critical areas of self storage, there may also be the opportunity to present at the Northeast Storage EXPO, our annual Spring Retreat, or be the presenter of a webinar.