Members of the Northeast Self Storage Association are invited to participate in the nomination process for the Director positions on the 2022 NeSSA Board of Directors. You may self nominate or nominate someone you think meets the requirements below.
Nominations are due by October 22, 2021.
We will be filling several three-year terms during this election process. Terms begin January 1, 2022.
Download the form to nominate candidates who you believe would assist the self storage industry in the Northeast states of Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island by providing strong leadership to our association. Before nominating someone, please ask them if they are willing to serve on the NeSSA Board. Self nominations are also encouraged, so if you would like to serve on the Board, please nominate yourself by filling out the nomination form.
Please include a brief typed biography (in a Microsoft Word document) and a picture of the nominee (in a .JPG file) with your nomination. These items are required for the ballot and will be required within three days of submission if not initially sent with the form.
For an individual to be placed on the ballot, he or she must be a member of NeSSA or an employee of a member in good standing. They must agree to fulfill the responsibilities of the NeSSA Board of Directors, which include:
- Attend Board meetings made up of a combination of conference calls and in-person meetings; approximately three (3) to four (4) per year.
- Represent the Association to potential new members, current members, and vendors.
- Promote ideas and opportunities that would benefit the membership and/or the self storage industry.
- Attend meetings, events, and seminars hosted by NeSSA.
- Become involved in one of the sub-committees created by the Board (Membership, Program, or Scholarship).